Saturday 12 January 2013

Take a seat….

This year I have decided on a couple of projects to encourage me to take Photos. So as well as my Photo a week project I decided to choose a place  or an object I could keep going up to over time and take photo’s. Showing different views of the place and or  how the object/place changes with time.

There’s a cycle track not far from my house and while riding my bike I saw a bench that I pass on a regular basis so thought the bench would be ideal. As its not too far away from home so the theory is that I could get there at least once or twice in the month.

First off I took a general view of the bench.

IMGP5494 

A more detailed shot.

IMGP5484

Next time I may look at some of the plants growing around it or the rubbish  left around it.

Until next time please take a seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment